Eat Fresh & Live Well with CAMOI
As Vietnamese cuisine is all about the sweet, salty and fresh balance, CAMOI - A SEAFOOD & ORGANIC PRODUCTS STORE situated at No.34A/52 on To Ngoc Van street, Tay Ho district, proudly presents our wild-caught seafood and signature fish sauce, representing the “Salt” in that flavour balance. Besides, “Sweet” and “Fresh” coming from our organic veggies, fruits harvested right in the heart of Dalat and all-natural fresh meat - give your dishes a burst of flavour, together with safety when you can track any food through all stages of production, processing and distribution. We practice and advance environmental stewardship to bring the best organic products to market in ways that do the most good.
With a view to providing high-end products originated from organic farming, applied high technology with excellent quality and high commitment of social responsibility, we are pleased to serve:
- Fresh seafood, dried fish and traditional fish sauce from Phan Thiet & fresh Norwegian salmon fillet
- Organic vegetables meeting organic standards from Dalat farms & clean mushrooms grown with Korean technology
- Fresh fruit from the south of Vietnam like melons, avocados & mangos
- Fresh produce: all-natural pork, Australian imported grass-fed beef, free-range chicken and eggs
- High-quality bakery & dairy products: cheese, milk, ice cream, yogurt, flour, etc. and other premium sweet and savoury groceries
- Unique refill station with bio hand soap, bio dishwashing liquid, organic rice and more!
CAMOI is situated at No.34A/52 on To Ngoc Van street. The grand opening was held in February.
Contact CAMOI for more details
CAMOI - SEAFOOD AND ORGANIC PRODUCTS
Hotline: 0964 964 964